G-77 Executive Secretariat Mourns Passing of Staff Member
- Statement on behalf of the Group of 77 and China by H.E. Ambassador Boubacar Diallo from the Permanent Mission of the Republic of Guinea to the United Nations at the virtual informal consultations of the General Assembly on the ECOSOC/HLPF review process
(New York, 25 January 2021)
- Address by His Excellency Mr. Mamadi Toure, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Guineans Living Abroad, at the Handover Ceremony of the Chairmanship of the Group of 77
(New York, 18 January 2021)
- Statement by His Excellency Hugh Todd, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Cooperative Republic of Guyana at the Handover Ceremony of the Chairmanship of the Group of 77 (New York, 18 January 2021)
- Statement on behalf of the Group of 77 and China by Ms. Megayla Austin, Minister Counsellor of the Permanent Mission of the Co-operative Republic of
Guyana to the United Nations, at the closing session of the main part of the 75th session of the Fifth Committee of the United Nations General Assembly
(New York, 30 December 2020)
- Statement on behalf of the Group of 77 and China by the delegation of Guyana to introduce draft ECOSOC decision titled "Reconsideration of the draft ministerial declaration of the high-level segment of the 2020 session of the Economic and Social Council and the high-level political forum on sustainable development, convened under the auspices of the Council."
(New York, 15 December 2020)
Other statements and speeches...